Tools/raw materials: vacuum cleaner or brush and washin […]
Tools/raw materials: vacuum cleaner or brush and washing machine
1. Use a vacuum cleaner or brush to clean the debris and dirt on the surface of the China Rattan Patio Lounge Sets wholesale, especially pet hair, food debris and dirt in the gaps. If there are sofa cushions, clean them one by one with a vacuum cleaner. If there are too many pet hairs, they can only be thrown into the laundry, and the vacuum cleaner will not work.
2. Clean wooden or metal areas. Wipe the sofa legs and other non-woven parts of the sofa with detergent.
3. Determine your sofa cover fabric type. Find the label on the sofa and read the instructions on how to clean the sofa cover.
The following is the code on the label:
WS: Use mild detergent, vacuum cleaner or dry cleaning
S: Dry cleaning only.
X: Vacuum cleaner only.
W: You can clean it with water.
4. Remove stains. You can use commercial cleaners or use natural ingredients in the kitchen to make cleaners. Homemade cleaners are cheaper and more environmentally friendly.
Here is how to clean the sofa by fabric type:
(1) For fabric: Mix 1/4 cup of vinegar, 3/4 warm water and 1 tablespoon of washing powder, and put in spray bottle. Spray to contaminate the contaminated area. Scrub with a soft cloth until the stain is removed. Use a second cloth dipped in clean water to wipe off the soap and dry with a towel.
(2) For leather: Mix 1/2 cup of olive oil with 1/4 cup of vinegar and put in a spray bottle. Spray the cleaner on the surface of the sofa and wipe it with a soft cloth.
(3) For synthetic cushions: Mix 1/2 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of warm water and 1/2 tablespoon of dish detergent in a spray bottle. Wet the dirty area, then scrub with a soft cloth until the stain disappears.
5. The sofa is dry.
Use a towel to absorb excess water remaining on the sofa surface and allow the sofa to air dry.
If the climate is humid, you can also use a hair dryer to speed up the drying.
It must be dry. Otherwise, the mat and fabric will be moldy.